Donating to the Sitka Legacy Foundation makes our community stronger. There are many different ways to give and we welcome your donation to help Sitka in a way that works best for you. All gifts are professionally managed and protected by The Alaska Community Foundation.
Give to SLF now
- Give to the Sitka Legacy Foundation in support of community needs as determined by our local Advisory Board members. You can do this by contributing to our grantmaking endowment fund, which is invested to provide income for our community in perpetuity.
- Give to the SLF Operating Endowment fund, which we use to support our very modest administrative expenses.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Sitka Legacy Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- If you wish to mail a check: for the security of our donors and to follow banking regulations, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. On the memo line, name the Sitka Legacy Foundation Fund you are directing your gift to. Checks will be stamped “void” and returned to the donor if this is not the case.
ACF — Sitka Legacy Foundation
P.O. Box 2354
Sitka, AK 99835
Contact ACF directly to establish a fund or donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.
Please specify whether you would like your donation to go to the SLF grantmaking endowment fund or the operating endowment fund.
Give to SLF in the future
- Provide for your community in the future with a planned gift of cash, property, life insurance, or other assets in your estate. For a confidential discussion of how to leave a legacy gift, please contact SLF, The Alaska Community Foundation, or your attorney.
Start your own charitable fund
- Explore the possibility of starting your own fund at The Alaska Community Foundation to benefit one or more local organizations.